I'm an entrepreneur who made a fortune in sales. One
of my employers called me, "a cash machine." Selling and
teaching sales is my forte. The 10 minute Sales Template
will convince you my techniques are for
"Pat is a brilliant sales mind." -
"Pat Evans is a Live Wire." - Chicago's WGN
"Joining us to discuss the revolution is
entrepreneur Pat Evans" - CBS
Career to date:
WHAT I'VE DONE
- Founder of EVCOR, shipping/software integration
company that waged - and won - a David & Goliath
battle against a huge multinational competitor.
- Sold The EVCOR Network for $60 million in 2000.
- Appeared on CBS This Morning, NBC, ABC, WBEZ, WGN,
WYCC and Fox.
- Interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek,
LA Times and Chicago Tribune.
- Spokesperson for the nationwide NOMDA (National
Office Machine Dealers Association) network.
- INC 500 winner with a growth rate of 1019%!
- Advisor and mentor to 22 successful start-up
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, minor in
Chemistry from Northern Illinois University.
- Inducted into the University of Illinois-Chicago
Entrepreneurship Hall Of Fame.
- #1 sales rep nationwide for Singer/Friden within 4
months of graduating college.
- Youngest sales manager in the history of the
- An expert at selling tangible shipping/mailing and
distribution systems, e-commerce systems, real estate
and intangible leasing services.
- No. 1 at selling software/integration in North
- Author of the amazon.com Bestseller,
"SalesBURST!!: World's Fastest (entrepreneurial) Sales
- Founder, The Bridget Foundation
My motto: "If I lose once, it's a